Home | Education | Cooking | About | News | Contact | Volunteer | Blog | Directions | The Book | Donations | Links

 

Hollingdean from Stammer Park Road 1933. The row of shops in the CENTER are known as the Hollingbury Dip. Photo: Les Whitcomb

Moulsecoomb Place when the council parks department were using it. The flowerbeds and greenhouses are now student accommodation. Note the old timber framed cottage and manor house on the right.

   

Home | Education | Cooking | About | News | Contact | Volunteer | Blog | Directions | The Book | Donations | Links